Homge Multi-Power Precision Fixed Angle Vice
- Contructed of high grade materials with Slideways HARDENED TO HRC50 to ensure high accuracy and durability.
- Equipped with CHIP PROTECTION COVER. Prevents chips getting into the vice and avoids any possible damage to internal parts.
- ANGLE-LOCK MECHANISM provides downward pressure on Jaw during clamping ensuring Jaws remain parallel and work is held accurately. Jaws can be mounted at the back of base jaws.
- The patented MULTI-POWER SYSTEM built of HIGH GRADE BEARING STEEL provides extremely high clamping pressure. The pressure is more consistent and eliminates all leakage and maintenance problems associated with Hydraulic Vices.
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
|Model||Jaw width||Jaw Opening||Clamping range||Clamping force||Weight||Price Excl GST|
|(between main jaws)||(sitting on top of main jaws)|
|HPAC100S||100mm||170mm||115-280mm||5000 kg||32 kg||POA|
|HPAC130||130mm||190mm||n/a||6000 kg||47 kg||$1,590.00|
|HPAC130S||130mm||190mm||155-340mm||6000 kg||47 kg||POA|
|HPAQ160||160mm||300mm||195-490mm||8000 kg||73 kg||$1,990.00|
|HPAQ200||200mm||320mm||220-570mm||8000 kg||115 kg||POA|
|HPAQ250||250mm||350mm||220-580mm||8000 kg||156 kg||POA|
Details are not binding All prices exclude GST.