Homge TV Series Precision Angle Lock Machine Vices, Super Open
- Super-Big Jaw Opening: 10" for TV-6" and 12" for TV-8"
- Advanced clamping style by front pulling which enhances the clamping force and its accuracy
- Constructed with wider fixed jaw by 4 bolts locked on top and larger keyway to ensure accuracy and durability
- Two sides of the Vice Boby can be used as datum surfaces
- 3000kg Clamping force
- Both sides of Slideways are HEAT TREATED.
- Iron Leadscrew Cover protects Leadscrew from swarf.
- ANGLE LOCK MECHANISM creates downward pressure on Jaw ensuring both jaws are parallel during clamping.
- Needle Bearing Thrust Collar cuts friction and increases clamping pressures 80%.
- Dust Collars on the Leadnut prevent chips and dirt damaging the Nut and ensures long life of the Vice
- High tensile cast iron body
- Hardened and ground slideways
- Hardened alloy steel jaws
- Optional :
- Swivel base
|Model||Jaw Width||Maximum Jaw Opening||Weight||Price Excl GST|
|TV-6" SUPER-OPEN 10"||156mm||250mm||36 kg||$760.00|
|TV-8" SUPER-OPEN 12"||204mm||305mm||62 kg||$1,190.00|
Details are not binding All prices exclude GST.