Homge HAV Series Precision Angle Lock Machine Vice Series
- Two set screws in the Fixed-Jaw ensure that it does not tilt backwards when a very high clamping force is applied.
- Both sides of Slideways are HEAT TREATED.
- Iron Leadscrew Cover protects Leadscrew from swarf.
- ANGLE LOCK MECHANISM creates downward pressure on Jaw ensuring both jaws are parallel during clamping.
- Needle Bearing Thrust Collar cuts friction and increases clamping pressures 80%.
- Dust Collars on the Leadnut prevent chips and dirt damaging the Nut and ensures long life of the Vice
- High tensile cast iron body
- Hardened and ground slideways
- Hardened alloy steel jaws
- Swivel base
|Model||Jaw width||Opening||Weight||Price Excl GST|
|HAV6 Super Opening 8 (non swivel)||160mm||200mm||50 kg||$690.00|
Details are not binding All prices exclude GST.